SEND Primary Teacher
Protocol Education are looking for highly motivated teachers who are excellent classroom practitioners and also have a desire to work in Alternative Education.
Required for September 2021
The successful applicants will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Be committed to safeguarding and the wellbeing of children
• Be passionate about education and committed to developing the potential of every child
• Maintain a focus on excellence in teaching, learning and assessment through an enriched curriculum
• Be confident in planning, assessing and target setting to meet the needs of all children in your class
• Have experience of SEND, inclusion and children with SEMH
• Be approachable and always willing to turn their hand to something new
• Have high expectations of pupil aspiration, achievement and behaviour and a consistent approach and ability to challenge unacceptable behaviour
• Be willing to lead a subject or an improvement initiative at whole school level
We can offer:
• A supportive environment in which you can make a significant impact and further develop professionally
• An exciting team committed to self evaluation
• Supportive and committed Governors, caregivers and community
• Unique, resilient and friendly pupils
The successful candidates should have the skills and ability to work across either primary and/or secondary. Please state your area of expertise and a preference for primary or secondary teaching on the application form.
Applicants who are shortlisted would be required for a lesson observation.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks