SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS PRIMARY TEACHER - BARKING ASAP START
SEN TEACHER REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START AT OUTSTANDING PRIMARY SCHOOL IN BARKING**SEN Teacher starting immediately
** SEN Teacher - SLD/PMLD
**Long term SEN Teacher Opportunity in East London
** SEN Teacher for 5-11 year olds with profound and multiple learning difficultiesFantastic opportunity for experienced SEN Teacher to join an outstanding special school based in East London for a long term role starting immediately.
We are looking for an SEN teacher with previous experience working with high needs children and a passion for working in this kind of environment.The school offers a happy environment to work in, with excellent support so that pupils can really enjoy their learning and achieve exceptionally well.Please be aware that applicants for this SEN Teacher role should have QTS, QTLS or an overseas equivalent teaching qualification.Person Specification (Essential)
• Successful class teaching experience.
• Experience of working with children with SEN, SEMH or ASC
• A commitment to ongoing professional development.
• An excellent knowledge of the specialist curriculum area and how it may be effecitively taught.
• QTSIf interested in this SEN teacher role and can start work immediately, please send your CV for consideration and we will be in touch if you fit our criteria