Teaching Assistant Sports
You will be a role model for pupils with your own passion for sports and activities. You’ll use your enthusiasm and energy to motivate and inspire. This opportunity is open to applicants of all ages and candidates who are looking to retrain or return to work after career breaks are welcomed. This is a term-time only role.The Role:* Cover day to day bookings when regular PE staff are absent due to illness or courses.
* To supervise basic games type activities in PE lessons in high schools.
* To cover for general classroom lessons when required (optional).
* 1:1 teaching assistant for pupil with behavioural disorder.
* The ability to engage all of the children involved in your lesson.Responsibilities:* To complete behavioural management, 'safe practice and 'good practice induction/training.
* Commit yourself to the ongoing professional development of your skills and knowledge.
* To be person centred in all aspects of your role.Benefits:* Unrivalled professional development.
* Relevant, well-paid experience for under-graduates
* Excellent experience for PGCE and graduate employment
* Excellent payCordant Group is an equal opportunities employer