Trainee History Teacher (Graduate Role) – Medway
Trainee History Teacher (Graduate Role) – MedwayCan you see yourself working as a History Teacher in a Medway school?
Would the opportunity to earn and work within a school environment whilst you gain your secondary PGCE be of interest?• Trainee History Teacher (Graduate Role)
• Medway, Kent
• Premier Pathways – 2-Year school-based Teacher Training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckinghamshire
• September 2018 start as a Trainee History Teacher
• https://(url removed)/graduates/Premier Pathways is a 2-year, salaried programme that offers graduates an alternative to other teacher training programmes! Trainee History Teachers can build their confidence whilst gaining responsibility in teaching in a paid role that at a gentle pace!Key benefits of Premier Pathways:
• Fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme - £70 per day for Term 1, £80 per day there after (averaging £15, 275 per annum)
• Upon successful completion of the programme Trainee History Teachers receive a PGCE with QTS through the University of Buckingham
• Trainee History Teachers do not need to pay tuition fees and increase their level of student debt
• Dedicated support of a Premier Pathways Liaison Officer and School mentor
• A progressive phase system that gently introduces you to teaching while building your confidence and teaching ability at a steady paceFor this role you must be a passionate History graduate (or final year student) who has previous experience supporting children and a degree at a 2.1 or better. The school wants to meet a graduate Trainee History Teacher who can combine their natural affinity for teaching with their superb subject knowledge to create consistently effective lessons.Found in Medway, this is a 11-18 comprehensive school with a strong and supportive Humanities department which has a great reputation for training new teachers.Kick-start your teaching career today!
Click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Georgia Collett at EduStaff.Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Trainee History Teacher applicants will be contacted