Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher - Ealing
A new opportunity for a reliable Year 2 Teacher at this much sought after primary school in Ealing has emerged!
- Are you an energetic and strong-willed Key Stage 1 Teacher who has the ability to engage students in their learning and guide them towards success and achievement throughout the academic year?
- Do you have the ability to drive to deliver fun yet effective lessons and enhance learning?
- Are you able to command the class by showing good classroom management practice that bridges the gap of underachievers?
- Have you got the flexibility to work well in a team or alone and a knack for improving attainment?
***Year 2 Teacher position located in Ealing
***Main Pay Scale
***Permanent, Full-Time position starting September
***Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' primary school
Found in Ealing with great transport links, this popular primary school is highly regarded in the community. Having been recognised as an 'Outstanding' school by Ofsted, the Head teacher is determined to continue being a successful school in all areas and wants to retain and look after the best teaching practitioners! From the Head teacher, down to the support staff, this school is dedicated to creating a safe and secure learning environment where every child has the opportunity to realise their potential and exceed their expectations. It benefits from supportive parents and a vast outside learning area.
Please apply with your CV or contact Kiesha @ SANZA on (Apply online only) for more details.SANZA TEACHING AGENCY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explainedSANZA Teaching Agency is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools and secondary schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, SANZA should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.Working for SANZA holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking eventsDISCLAIMER
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. SANZA Teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community