Year 3 Teacher
Tradewind are assisting a diverse and popular school in Sutton with the recruitment of a Year 3 Maternity Cover Teacher to start from 08/10/2018.
Outer London MPS salary available £26,192 - £33,160 including additional benefits for the successful applicant. Experience as a Year 3 Teacher teaching in a full classroom role is desirable but not essential.This is a three-form entry school, is large, spacious and modern with state of the art facilities. Based in the Outer London borough of Sutton, among its great reputation, this school also offers excellent continuous professional development for their teachers. The school is very well run, with an established and dedicated leadership team and have an excellent record of supporting teachers. The school is in the heart of town and is very accessible via public transport, with the railway station within walking distance.With the primary school being graded ‘Good’ in its latest Ofsted report, they pride themselves on their supportive & friendly ethos throughout. This primary school is well respected throughout the local community. It is known for its happy atmosphere and stimulating curriculum, promoting the desire to question and investigate. The partnership between parents, carers and school is vital during the early years of education and this relationship is nurtured through many school activities.Tradewind are looking for an exemplary Year 3 Maternity Cover Teacher who will:
• Inspire and motivate staff, parents and children
• Be an excellent communicator with proven interpersonal and people skills
• Raise standards, accelerate progress and improve the quality of teaching in the year group
• Have proven experience in contributing to and driving school improvement
• Lead by example and maintain high quality teaching and learning opportunities for all pupilsBenefits offered by the school:
• A positive and caring ethos and working environment
• Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and supportive parents
• A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
• Excellent support from the Headteacher and governing body
• Regular leadership and management time
• High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities.General Primary Year 3 Maternity Cover Teacher Responsibility:
• To be responsible for a class of children within the school.
• To be a committed and active member of the staff team and school community
• To develop planning within a specified year group and to prepare and evaluate activities in line with school policy and procedure.
• To monitor the social and emotional needs of the children, and to liaise with appropriate staff and agencies.
• To maintain effective records of pupil progress, including groups and individual pupils, using tracking procedures, teacher assessment and any other agree system
• To ensure the good behaviour of all pupils in the school, supporting whole school procedures
• To be committed to the maintenance of high standards and quality of education throughout the school
• To follow the agreed school procedure for the display and presentation of pupils’ work, ensuring that appropriate support staff are briefed when deployed to present pupils’ workBy registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsVisits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Lee at Tradewind on (Apply online only) who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time with the school. There is no closing date for applications or interviews but the Year 3 Maternity Cover Teacher vacancy will be withdrawn as soon as the post has been successfully filled.For the opportunity to join this lovely school, please do not hesitate and email your CV todayTradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community