Year 5/6 Teacher
Year 5/6 Teacher - May 2021 start
Are you a Year 5/6 Teacher looking for a more flexible work-life balance?
Are you wanting to make a positive impact on children's learning and development?
Are you looking for ad hoc or long term work?
If so, Academics Ltd would love to hear from you!
Academics are looking to recruit passionate, enthusiastic Teachers for day to day and long term supply in schools starting May 2021.
About the role:
* Will be expected to deliver exciting and engaging lessons to a class of Year 5/6 children
* Required to assess the children's learning in accordance with Year group targets
* Positive classroom management must be demonstrated
* Obtain Qualified Teacher Status (or an equivalent education degree)
* Recent experience of working within Primary Schools
* Adaptable, flexible and dedicated
* A calm, positive manner which is demonstrated within the classroom environment
In return we can offer:
* A generous pay rate
* Training to support own professional development
* Supportive Primary Schools to work in
If you are looking for a new career opportunity then please get in touch with Laura @ the Hull office today! Please call or email on (phone number removed)/(url removed)