Year 6 Teacher
Role: - Year 6 Class Teacher plus generous TLR for core subject if desired?
Location: - Wandsworth, London
School: - Good 2 form entry
Start Date: - ASAP
Salary: - Permanent contract
This 2-form entry primary school located in Wandsworth London is seeking to appoint a KS2 (Year 6) Class Teacher to join them ASAP. The school is also able to offer a TLR for experienced practitioners wishing to lead in a core subject.
The Head teacher is seeking someone that: -
Is a good to outstanding class teacher with good experience in KS2 (Ideally Year 6), has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
* Confident supporting the children through their year 6 SAT's exams
* Has strong commitment to helping pupils to achieve their very best in this crucial year
* A supportive teacher that can prepare pupils for their transition into secondary school
* Has the ability to make learning a 'fun' experience
* Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer: -
* Large classrooms and excellent outdoor facilities
* Experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
* Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist heavily in planning and daily running on the class.
* Wonderful community of parents and volunteers
* Opportunities for senior leadership from April 2018.
* Salary: £27,000.00 to £47,000.00 /yearTeachers applying for this role must hold the following: -
A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS, ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
* Previous experience of working in upper KS2
* Two Teaching Related References
* Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
* We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
* Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
* Informal visits are welcome. To arrange a visit or for an informal discussion regarding the role please contact Lee Blake on (Apply online only) or send your CV**********************************************************************************Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking eventsTRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explainedDISCLAIMER'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community