Electrical Installation Operative
Job title: Electrical Installation Operative
Job location: Sheffield
Hourly pay rate: £11 PAYE, £13.75 Ltd + Plus Shift Enhancements
Shifts: Days, Mornings & Afternoons
Hours per week: 37
Start date: March 2017
Industries considered: Rail, Aerospace, Industrial, Telecommunications,Client Summary:At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centres worldwide.Person Profile/Experience:* Electrical and mechanical assembly operations in compliance with production engineering drawings/instructions and company H&S and quality guidelines.
* Operate within and strive to improve defined performance measures including target delivery margins, cost budgets, on time delivery etc.
* Maintain 5 S standards in designated working area.
* Provide timely feedback to the Electrical Assembly Team Leader on status of all Orders.Candidate background:Must have electrical background and come from a similar discipline Previous Flash Testing and
* 17th Edition IEE wiring regulations beneficial.
* Time served apprenticeship in panel wiring beneficial.
* Ability to understand electrical and mechanical schematic diagrams.
* Working understanding of the functionality of electrical and electronic components.
* Strong focus on client satisfaction.
* Commercial awareness and proven ability to increase productivity and efficiency.
* Good written and verbal communications.
* Good organisational and time management skills.
* Self-motivated and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
* Multi-tasking ability with a flexible approach to work.What's in it for you?
First Class on site facilities and working environment
On site Parking
Excellent Renumeration Package + Shift Enhancements
Pension Contribution when you go permanent.Contact Information:
Phone: (Apply online only)PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client.The Shorterm Group is one of the longest established and fastest growing specialist recruitment and technical support providers to the engineering industry. So whether you're looking for permanent or contract work, need experienced team players or a recruitment partner, we are perfectly placed to help. We are delighted to be an official sponsor of the BLOODHOUND SSC 1,000 mph challenge, an ambitious project to break the land speed record by the largest ever margin