Design Engineer – Unigraphics NXAmoria Bond are currently looking for a strong Design Engineers with experience using Unigraphics NX CAD software for a key client based in the East Midlands areas to work on an exciting new test rig project..
The position will offer the potential for a long term rolling contract opportunity working on a number of new exciting projects. The successful Design Engineer will be responsible for all concept layout drawings and multiple design schemes of test rigs for the Aerospace industry. You will be responsible for the overall design and very basic hand calculations to ensure the product can be manufactured.The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Experience with 3D CAD packages – ideally Unigraphics NX
• Experience in the design of test rigs, gas turbines or rotating machinery.
• Experience with basic hand calculations (this is not an analysis role but it requires the knowledge to show you can demonstrate the design can be manufactured.)
• A strong knowledge of gas turbines such as; temperatures, materials, reports etc.
• Experience report writing for the design cycle.The position will be initially for 6 months duration but offers the possibility of rolling on further. The rate for the position is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience – please contact me for further information.If you are interested and have the required skills, please send your up to date CV or call (Apply online only)!Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role