FM Contracts Manager
A challenging and interesting opportunity exists for an experienced Contracts Manager with a strong background in Hard Services Facilities Management. The contract is Total FM and runs for a 3 year term. The role will be initially employed on a contract basis with the option of a permanent position.
As a FM Contract Manager, you will:
* Be responsible for Contract Management
* Be responsible for Contract administration of a range of FM contracts, including developing and managing variations/change control and other contract mechanisms.
* Manage the pay and performance mechanism, including validation of contractor performance and verification of payment applications.
* Analyse and resolution of contractual issues - making effective decisions, risk mitigation and driving continuous improvement of processes.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant stakeholders, e.g. operations, legal and finance.
* Proactively work with service providers to develop innovative commercial solutions and value- added proposals.
* To successfully carry out this role you should possess in- depth FM Contract Management knowledge that has delivered outstanding value for money.
* A background in Building Services, either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* The ability to demonstrate the implementation of the latest Contract Management methodology and a clear demonstration of staying abreast of the latest Contract Management market trends.
* Evidence of the ability to identify process improvements and successfully manage changes that deliver great Commercial outcomes
* Experience managing FM contracts, including Hard/Soft & Planned/Reactive services
* Understanding of FM supply chains and associated cost drivers, pressures etc
* Ability to interrogate and challenge data presented by a Contractor, and experience of negotiating outcomes that demonstrate value for money
Apex Engineering Solutions is a recruitment consultancy acting on behalf of this company