We are looking for a strong HR Co-Ordinator with previous HR experience as you will be required to hit the ground running during this Maternity Cover contract. In this role you will be responsible for providing operational assistance to the business and staff based in two of their offices in London and the North, ensuring that you deliver an efficient and professional advisory service throughout the employee lifecycle. You will be joining a close-knit HR team of three employees, so it is essential that you have experience working in a small team.
This industry is growing rapidly and thus we require someone who can work under pressure and to tight deadlines. However, it is a business with an excellent culture and a firm belief that work should be fun. In addition, they strongly value their employees and consequently, you will be entering an environment where all colleagues are supported to perform at their best.
* Creating electronic and online HR files for all new starters
* Responsible for arranging mandatory induction sessions and conducting the HR induction
* Tracking probation periods and liaising with line managers at review periods
* Maintaining the leaver process; preparing leaver letters, calculating any outstanding holiday, notifying benefits providers and collating exit interview data.
* Managing the payroll process; collating all monthly changes and keeping the HR and Finance teams updated at all times
* Inputting all monthly changes in to the payroll system.
* Managing LinkedIn Recruiter account; posting vacancies, reviewing candidates and direct searches/sourcing when required.
* Maintaining relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process and keeping Candidate Tracker updated at all times
* Arranging interviews
* Drafting offer paperwork and making offers to successful candidates.
* Managing the online HR system, HiBob, ensuring all data is accurate and correct
* Preparing reports to provide to the Senior Management team as and when required.
* Benefits management; be the main point of contact for third party benefit providers, ensure all staff receive relevant information on the schemes.
* Assist the HR team with ad-hoc projects and duties when required.
Skills and experience:
* Previous experience working in a generalist HR Administrator/Assistant capacity is essential.
* Experience using payroll systems (ideally Moorepay or similar) and HRIS (ideally HiBob or similar)
* Recruitment administration experience is beneficial
* Understanding of HR processes, with the ability to put new processes in place and identify opportunities for improvement within existing processes
* Strong administration, organisational and communication skills
* Excellent people skills and the desire to deliver outstanding customer service
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)