Improvers&mates - Newark
Project: New build Commercial projectLocation: NewarkRate: £12-£14 per hourStart date: Jan 2019Duration: 2 – 3 monthsTrade required: Electrical improvers and matesHours: 40 – 50 hours per weekSpec:We are recruiting qualified, experienced electrical improversand mates to start work ASAP on a commercial new build project.This position suits highly motivated electrical contractors who can work in a fast paced electrical contracting company who is self-sufficient and making decisions and completing tasks in hand.Ability to work under pressure, willingness to become a key individual and being able to self-manage your own workload and jobs are all qualities which the successful Electrical contractors should possess. Availability to work overtime may be required.The suitable will have:* 17th edition
* NVQ L2 or 3 electrical installations.
* ECS / JIB card.
* Full UK driving licence (Beneficial but not essential)
* Be a qualified electrical with a wealth of experience of single / three-phase electrical systems.
* practices and understand the importance of permits and be familiar with risk assessments & method statements.
* Have the ability to lead, develop and progress apprentices to complete and achieve the required standards set out by BS7671.
* Be equipped with their own tools ready to work.