Job title: Paint Sprayers
Job location: Milton-Keynes
Shifts: Days Rotating Mornings and Afternoons (08:00am-14:30pm/ 10:00pm-16:30pm)
Hours per week: 40 hours a week.
Pay rate: £17 an hour (LTD/ Umbrella)
Duration: 2 months plus
Start date: Immediate startClient Overview:We are currently recruiting Paint Sprayers for a Project in Milton Keynes to prepare, spray and finish rolling stock vehicles to a high standard. It is essential that you have prepping and spraying experience in an Automotive, HGV, Aerospace or Rolling Stock environment.Job overview:• Prepare / spray vehicles, including masking, and apply paint to a range of vehicles to a high standard.
• Plan individual work to minimize waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner.
• Wear and maintain your respiratory and personal protective equipment at all times.
• To read and assess production information for required specification details; working in an organised manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame.Person Profile/Experience:• Paint Spraying experience
• Must have a high standard and demonstrate a sound, up-to-date knowledge of spray painting technology, paint composition and mixing
• Able to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail
• Passionate, enthusiastic and a can-do attitude
• Able to work on own or as part of a team
• Not afraid to make improvement suggestionsQualifications:• Ideally a relevant paint spraying qualificationContact Information: Caitlin Webb
Phone: (Direct Line) (Apply online only)PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.Due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
The above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client