PES & EC&I Engineer
Our client is a highly esteemed global leader providing expertise in technical, engineering, professional and construction services. Operating within a wide range of industry sectors, to include; Nuclear, Defence, Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical.Our client is seeking a highly experienced, professional & innovative PES/ EC&I Engineer to be part of the Nuclear Sector based in the North West of England, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of the major growth within the Nuclear Sector.Essentials:Degree preferred or HNC/ HND (or equivalent) in relevant engineering discipline.Must have a proven track record in either the Nuclear, Petro-Chem or Pharmaceutical industry sectors.
Must be from a Design background (EC&I bias) combined with extensive experience in a Lead / Principal Engineer role.Specifically this role will involve leading teams of Engineers and Designers, which involves:- Design of safety systems, instrumentation loops and hardwired relay systems.
- Design of software for industrial process control systems including complex batch processing, writing functional design specifications, PID loop drawings etc, coding, testing and commissioning of software control systems.
- Design and implementation of software life cycle change control procedures and to above standards.
- Familiar with Risk Assessment, SIL/ HAZOP & Nuclear Safety Case processes.
- System Analysis, database and object design structure. Good ability to understand business processes and translate into system requirements.
- Writing user requirement specifications and change control procedures. System design specifications, coding and testing projects. Design and installation of networks and server architecture.
- Skilled in object orientated programming and multi tear-client server database design.Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills are key to this role with the ability to lead complex multiple work-streams and stakeholder organisations.Be highly proactive, adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.Must be a driven forward thinking professional with an ability to problem solve to ensure robust deliveries are achieved.SC clearance is required for this role (if no clearance held must be willing to go through clearance process)Desired:- Experience in MS Office Suite of programmes, Replicon, AutoCAD, D.C.S. Systems, P.L.C. Systems & SCADA Systems.For more information on the above role please get in touch with John on (Apply online only)