Pressure Systems Technician
Pressure Systems TechnicianWe are currently looking for a Pressure Systems Technician to support
our client with a role based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. This will
be a contract role starting in early September and running until the
end of December 2019. Extensions may be possible but no information
has been given at this time. Dutch language ability would be highly
preferable but we are willing to consider those with out.No details on rate have been given and no assistance with travel or
accommodation will be provided.A description is given below with the main purpose of the role will be
to inspect all pressure equipment working withiin the clients'
Industrial Gas Facilities- The "Pressure systems technician" is supporting the Pressure systems
team in developing and renewing equipment- and line-classification
lists, re-classifying equipment and lines based on WBDA 2016 and
setting up status documents and written schemes of examination for
- The Pressure systems technician is responsible for updating the
existing documentation with regards to classification and will be
involved with all aspects of pressure systems engineering, working
with other Operation specialist disciplines and design groups, both
within and external engineering companies.
- Part of the job will be overseeing inspection works and testing
while maintaining the highest safety standards and ensuring all work
is undertaken in accordance with the Air products procedures and
- The job entails ownership and guidance on classification of
equipment and piping to meet the local statutory requirements.
- The position provides excellent personal development prospects as it
offers opportunities to work with a whole range of disciplines
supporting Benelux plants.Qualifications / Experience- Intermediate vocational Education (MBO) with technical affiliation
or intermediate technical education degree (MTS) or previous
administrative/document controller role
- All candidates to have had at least 2 years of work experience.
Preferably in a technical support role in a chemical or petrochemical
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in both
Dutch and English
- IT skills including word, excel and powerpoint
- Be patient, responsible, pay attention to detail and able to work
- Personal drive and commitment
- Have current driving licence and passport
- Knowledge of PED regulation and Dutch Pressure equipment regulations
and how to implement these is an advantage.
- Team playerPosition Summary:1. Update equipment- and line classification lists based on the master
P&ID's. Re-classify equipment and lines and setup reclassification
2. Prepare periodic inspection documentation.
3. Update PI&T (Periodic Inspection & Testing) systems according
4. Assist in setting up new inspection systems and keeping them up to
5. Prepare inspection isometrics by document and field surveysTo apply for this Pressure Systems Technician role, please click Apply
Now below with a copy of your updated CV in MS Word format