Junior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems - mechanical/engineering/English/GxP/validation
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for two highly motivated and qualified Junior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems with different background.
One position requires an electrical/mechanical engineering background and the other one requires an engineering or life sciences background.
In our Modular Workflow & IT Solution organization, we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best-customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). In the field of Lab Automation, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team.
Our laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, ie diagnostic analyzers, sample transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution, focusing on the transportation system, we need the experience to complete our team. The candidate will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. The main task will be to design, execute & document test cases on system and solution level. The candidates needs at least 2 years of experience in verification and validation activities in the field of medical diagnostics and are familiar with laboratory automation. The candidate needs to know the V-model development process, and needs a strong electromechanical affinity and extensive knowledge in test case design and life cycle management tools. Ideally, the candidate is ISTQB certified.
* Reviewing & executing test cases for hardware and software (and consumables)
. Analyzing and documenting test results and reporting issues incl. root cause analysis
. Supporting the integration of system components and systems to a final solution
. Depending on the position:
. Either performing verification and validation activities over all development stages and maintaining laboratory operability
. OR preparing test environment (diagnostics systems, consumables, etc.) and configuration of systems according test plan and reviewing requirement and specification documentations to ensure clarity and testability
University degree or comparable in electrical/mechanical engineering OR in life sciences
* At least 2 years of working experience in verification & validation of products in a highly regulated environment, ideally in the field of medical diagnostics
* Strong affinity and understanding of electromechanical systems
* Dynamic, flexible and solution oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a "Solution thinking" mindset in a multidisciplinary approach are required
* Strong experience in system integration, preferably in the diagnostics industry OR Good understanding of complex technical correlations consisting of HW/SW and ideally IT/Network
* English level at least B2 or higher (the whole documentation is written in English)
* Good communication & presentation skills
Nice to Haves
* Experience in verification and validation activities
* Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
* A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
* ISTQB foundation certification
* Previous experience in the GXP/IVD area
* German is a plus
Reference No.: 919837SGR
Role: Junior Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.