Temporary Refuse/Recycling Operatives
We require temporary Refuse/recycling operatives to work in the Waste industry, minimum 8 hours per day.
• To be responsible to work as part of the collections team loading refuse, recycling and garden waste from domestic properties.
• To undertake the removal of waste as directed from premises.
• To return all containers to their correct location after collection as directed.
• To be able to walk up to 20km per day
• To ensure that the carriageway is left in a clean condition and any spillages are cleaned up before leaving the area.
The experience you will need
• Experience within a similar busy manual role is essential
• Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with the general public
• Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Reliable, punctual and customer orientated
• Experience as a Refuse Operative would be a strong advantage