My well-known client is looking for an experienced payroll Administrator work in Hammersmith on a temporary basis until Sept 2019 (will get extended for the right candidate)
The role full time Mon-Fri 9-5 temporary basis until May 2019 paying £ 12.20p/hr will get extending for the right candidate.
This role will see you assist with a specific area of the finance team providing support, administrative assistance and systems processing. The role will offer you the chance to rotate between different finance teams, learning how each area works and allowing you to develop rounded skills.Who We Are Looking For
We put our customers first, taking personal responsibility and ownership for work. Partnerships are key to our business. You will work alongside our staff and our customers to achieve goals. We have improved our efficiency, in terms of cost, time and people, challenging waste and focussing on continuous improvement to ensure our services are provided as efficiently as possible. We also look for people who treat others professionally, valuing their colleagues and acting in an ethical and inclusive way.You will be a strong administrator, with work experience in a corporate environment (Housing Association knowledge desirable). You will have significant experience of working with IT systems and be able to manage and prioritise a heavy workload. We are looking for a team player with a strong interest in finance, who can work to meet deadlines.
Knowledge & Experience
- SAP / ERP systems experience desirable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Capable of working on own initiative and self-motivating, with good attention to detail and levels of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain accurate and timely records, while working and adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs.
- Flexible approach to daily tasks and `adhoc` duties.
- The commitment, drive and tenacity to achieve high standards of customer excellence. Experience
- Experience of working in an Accounts Receivable functions within a large organization or Shared Services function.
- Experience in SAP and or Oracle Financials Accounts Payable desirable