Fire Safety Manager
Full-time (37 hours per week) Fire Safety Manager contract to start ASAP until 31-12-18 with a possible extension.
• Have overall responsibility for the delivery, reporting and managemenht of actions arising from the FRA programme
• Act as competent person on behalf of client's Housing department
• Liaise with LFB and other professional and legislative bodies
• Investigate and resolve any fire safety issue
• Advise on changes in legislation and changes thereof
• Respond to adhoc enquiries from residents and Council Members and stakeholder
• Be responsible for the door replacement programme
• Be a source of technical expertise for related matter
• Maintain Housing Management Policy and Strategy on Fire Safety in consultation with client and LFB to ensure ongoing compliance with legislation and best practice.
• Must be technically qualified for example NEBOSH Cert in Fire Safety
• Receive LFB Deficiency Notices & advise senior team. Instruct relevant teams on required work