We are currently looking for a Housekeeper to join one of our luxury developments Embassy Gardens. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation. If you have cleaning experience within a residential development then we would be delighted to hear from you...
* Ensure all areas are cleaned to the highest standard possible.
* Deliver exceptional customer service to all residents whom you come into contact with.
* Ensure the staff uniform is worn and standards of appearance are maintained at all times.
* Always ensure that the necessary Health & Safety signs are displayed and procedures followed for all chemicals and equipment before carrying out any work.
* Ensure that your designated areas are maintained to a very high standard using the methods described in the SOP.
* All flat and vertical surfaces in your areas are to be cleaned as per schedule and specification.
* Report any damage or defects immediately to the Duty Manager.
* Ensure that all your equipment is kept in good working order, reporting any faults to your Manager.
* Ensure you address all residents, visitors and staff in accordance to the company standards at all times.
* Regularly attend on-the-job staff customer care and in-house training courses.
* Report all maintenance issues to include light bulbs, trip hazards etc. to your manager.
* Ensure that time sheets are accurately filled in daily, together with any other necessary forms.
Experience of working as a housekeeper/cleaner in residential developments.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week, Mon-Sun.
07.00-16.00 or 08.00-17.00.
This role is a 9 month FTC