German speaking Account Executive - in Berlin
My client, a home design platform located in Berlin, London and USA are currently looking for Account Executives. The Account Executives team is helping home design professionals to advertise on their platform.Responsibilities:
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for signing up new members to a subscription based advertising program by managing your pipeline of leads, qualifying potential members and demonstrating the value of their own program to them, primarily over the phone. Each professional you’ve on boarded will be taken care of by the Account Management team but you’ll get the opportunity to manage some of the first accounts you close as part of your training. Your client base will largely consist of small and medium sized businesses (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc.).
Working with a close knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with pre-qualified leads to help you smash your targets, and will be given a top-notch sales training upon arrival, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practises.What do you need to be successful?
• Faultless German language skills (verbal & written)
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills - not only will you convince your grandpa to buy a smartphone but you’ll also teach him how to get the best out of it!
• Phenomenal interpersonal and resilience skills - you enjoy talking with people in-person and feel comfortable selling over the phone
• A passion for sales - you love driving new business and get a buzz from building new relationships to hit your targets!
• Previous B2B, new business and/or inside sales experience
• Previous exposure to or willingness to enter the tech start-up scene
• A familiarity with CRM tools (such as Salesforce)Who you are:
• A life-long learner - you enjoy being coached and constantly seek ways to improve and develop yourself
• A super fun and outgoing person - you are full of energy and positivity
• Entrepreneurial, driven & hungry for success!Why this job?
• Opportunity for growth – join a fast growing technology organisation where they look from within to fill their leadership roles! You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow the company internationally.
• Compensation for the Account Executive is a mixture of competitive base salary and the chance to earn high uncapped commissions.
• Their beautiful office is located right in the middle of Berlin - in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect their culture.
• A stocked kitchen to keep you fueled.
• They are a close-knit family who love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments so they’re basically constantly stuffing our faces with cake and ice cream when not exceeding targets.Note: This is a full time six months contract with potential for conversion to a permanent role at the end of the contract for exceptional candidates.If you are interested in this role please send us your CV. We are looking forward to it