Java Technical Architect (Glasgow)
Java Technical Architect
3 Month Rolling Contract
(Apply online only)/day (DOE)Java Technical Architect needed for a 3 month rolling contract in Glasgow. Start ASAP in late Feb / early March 2018.An opportunity to work with an IT / Digital transformation business on leading Java / Open Source architecture solutions. Key skills, experience and duties will include...- In-depth experience of Java and Open Source architecture solutions.
- Designing / implementing complex, scalable, highly available and high-performance solutions using Java based technologies.
- Design Patterns (enterprise, application and integration).
- Defining / refining non-functional requirements and performance / responsiveness tuning.
- Developing detailed physical architecture based on agreed concepts and logical architecture.
- Component Service Oriented Architecture / Design.
- Integrating 3rd-party solutions and responsive user interfaces / mobile apps development.
- Proven Stakeholder Management skills, including the ability to advise the customer on technology / design options.
- Technology Stack: Java, Open Source, Design Patterns, Design Standards (UML / BPMN / Archimate), XML and Agile/Scrum methods.
- Advantageous skills: GDS (Government Digital Services), RDBMS (MySQL / Oracle), Big Data, NoSQL, Hadoop, AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, Middleware etc.NEXT STEPS...- Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary/rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
- If your experience matches the job requirements you will be contacted by a member of the Syntax team who will run through the full details with you and be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.ABOUT US...Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT and Tech recruitment specialist.We offer over three decades of experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact, including...- IT Architects
- Developers / Programmers
- Project Managers / Programme Managers / PMO / Planners
- Business Analysts
- Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Testers / Test Managers
- IT Support / Infrastructure / Networking
- Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing
- Web / Digital / e-Commerce
- IT Managers / Head of ITAs Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to our candidates and clients. We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency. Please visit our website to view our latest career opportunities