Graduate Finance Administrator
One of the UK's leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment are offering fantastic opportunities within the financial services industry for a multi-national client on the Chester Business Park. This role is working on a major project for a large UK bank and offers excellent opportunities to progress within a growing project.This role of Graduate Finance Administrator is based in Chester and is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.The role is a long term contract position offering a salary of between £21,500 and £27,500 per annum depending on experience and is on an initial 12 month contract. You would be required to work Monday to Friday with core hours of 9.00am - 5.30pm although some flexibility will be required to accommodate the project work load.As a Graduate Finance Administrator, you will:- Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and date.
- Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
- Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
- Adhere to Financial Conduct Authority guidelines at all times. To be a successful Graduate Finance Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has some administration experience but is looking for a new career.
- Must be able to travel to Chester for this role and be able to work 3pm-10.45pm Monday to Friday.
- Required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.