Customer Engagement Lead/Project Manager
Our client a leading global IT company are looking for Customer Engagement Lead to join their Innovation Centre based in Manchester. This role is offered on an on-going contract basis via Adecco (PAYE or limited), paid a daily rate and is a full time position working Monday to Friday.The Customer Engagement Lead (Project Manager) will deliver and showcase our client's innovation programme to their customers, partners and internal teams. The role holder should be able to bring something new/innovative and work with positive attitude. This exciting role requires someone with fresh thinking, imagination and huge energy. They would be a people person with a desire to succeed.Responsibilities:
* The customer engagement ambassador will be the local 'host' and will be the 'single source of truth' for all customer activity within the Innovation Centre. They will schedule meetings/briefings, they will welcome guests, they will work in conjunction with dedicated shared resource who books rooms/arranges catering. They will present aspects of the innovation programme and will be comfortable in giving guided tours of the space.
* Work in conjunction with the UK Innovation Team, mainly the Head of Innovation Customer Engagement but also the Technical and Marketing teams, this person will develop and support delivery.
* Understanding the start-up ecosystem across Manchester, and gaining a deep insight into the start-ups that operate within IDEALondon.
* Co-ordinating innovation briefings to share and advocate the benefits of our client's innovation programmes to teams, customers, partners, and other interested organisations.
* Co-ordinating events based at Mi-IDEA, including physical events, virtual events, product launches, lectures and award programmes.
* Working with local team to align programmes, share best practices, and co-ordinate collaborative activities
* Working with Marketing teams to ensure the appropriate internal and external promotion and communication of the IDEALondon programme
* Developing partnerships with our client's global innovation centres and other start-up ecosystem organisations
* Represent our client on the Mi-IDEA Operating Board and chair on a rotational basisRequired Skills and Experience:* Previous Project management experience where the individual should be comfortable in delivering projects with some ambiguity. IT industry experience would be an advantage.
* Excellent presentation skills and confidence in abundance
* Good understanding of the innovation projects would be beneficial
* Team player who is happy to roll their sleeves up and own what they do.
* Organised, have strong people skills, event management skills are an advantage.
* Able to co-ordinate, plan and structure meetings and be a capable user of technology.
* Cisco collaboration technology - Spark, WebEx etc
* Must have: Microsoft Office and presentation skills in customer facing situations.
* Soft skills: good EQ skills, good interpersonal skills, good spoken and written English
* Proficient in propagating our client's initiative to a variety of stakeholders at every level.
* A public sector focus is desiredAdecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer