Secondary English Teacher
English Teacher - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW'Manchester
APRIL START (2018)
Competitive rate of payLong term position for an NQT or experienced English Teacher at a Secondary School based in Manchester City Centre - interview NOW for your summer term 2018 role!Are you an inspiring English teacher looking to gain further experience in a secondary school? Or do you have a few years experience and require work up until the end of the academic year?If the answer is YES' and you would like to save time completing lengthy application forms for schools that aren't necessarily the right fit, then contact David at Premier Education.This is a great opportunity for conscientious individuals with a passion for education, who are looking for a long term English teaching position up until the end of the academic year.The school has been rated OUTSTANDING' (by Ofsted, 2014) and places an ethos on Faith in the City' and value in people' with Excellence in education'.School Info:• Pupils aged 11-18;
• Teaching English KS3-5;
• Manchester City CentreYou will need to have:• Hold UK QTS;
• Degree in English
• Have recent experience of teaching English in secondary schools;
• Have excellent subject knowledge;
• Help foster a culture of high expectations and achievement across the school;
• Raise achievement through motivating, challenging and inspiring students.
• You will need to be inspirational, hardworking and ambitious.
• Demonstrate real passion for English literature and language.In return this school can offer:• Excellent rate of pay (depending on experience).
• Strong English department.
• Excellent support, training and CPD.
• Close to good transport links.Premier Education has been working with schools in and around Manchester for 15 years. We have a reputation for excellence, honesty and professionalism based on delivery of a quality service to both our candidates and our schools. We offer competitive rates of pay, free accredited CPD and support in finding work to suite your lifestyle.As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement