Calibration TechnicianRandstad Engineering are currently on the look out for a Calibration Technician to work with a world leading engineering business in Shotton. The pay for this role is £16.52 per hour on a PAYE basis or £21.42 per hour on a 12 month contract.Purpose of Job:To be responsible for the correct and timely calibration of works instrumentation using test equipment. To maintain records of calibrations for use/inspection by our customers, and/or their representatives. All in accordance with the requirements of the various standards that the company aspires to achieve and/or maintain.Principal Accountabilities:* Ensure all works instrumentation is calibrated at the scheduled frequency
* Maintain working and reference standards for use in-house/on site calibrations
* Report any non-conforming instruments to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
* Compile accurate records of calibrations including certificates, reports, etc.
* Ensure work completed complies with ISO 9000 and other standards
* Identify customer needs and develop solutions to their problems
* Identify possible improvements to processes and procedures and advise management
* To maintain a clean, safe working environment and ensure that the Company's Health & Safety policy is followed at all times, with particular regard to Safe Working ProceduresRandstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business