Quality Analyst - 12 months initial contract - Manchester city centreAccountabilities* Provide quality analysis for high-volume, high-performance, high-availability applications and platforms.
* Ensuring that technical standards are being followed, by colleagues or 3rd party suppliers.
* Advising on quality and approach within iteration cycles to ensure high quality standard for each piece of work delivered.
* Effective delivery of work within iteration cycles, escalation & management of delivery challenges at an iteration/sprint level.
* Supporting delivery cells with specific technical challenges.
* Training, mentoring & coaching of colleagues in their roles.
* Drive continuous improvement in the performance and resilience of our live services.Skills and Experience* 4+ years experience in a hands on Quality Analyst or testing specialist role
* 3+ years experience in an agile environment.
* Strong familiarity of current thinking in testing and QA
* Demonstrable experience in leading the refinement of requirements and definition of acceptance criteria both in application and successfully training others
* Able to provide test direction and guidance within a team or project.
* Experienced agile practitioner, able to adjust practices to suit team and business need
* Demonstrably experienced & capable of working experience in cross-functional delivery teams.
* Demonstrably experienced exploratory testing practitioner, evidence of leading/guiding best practice in teams
* Significant working experience with CI/CD tooling & practices (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, automation techniques)
* Significant experience leading small teams
* Demonstrably highly experienced & capable in influencing others in the team
* Familiarity with web application security issues
* Proven experience developing regression test plans and regression testing strategyRullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants