CV deadline: 11/12 (Email Removed) 1430
We are looking for an Engineer with SC, experience of Facilities Management & ideally the MoD/DIO/Defence sector.
- To develop work plans for discrete areas, including identification of improvements to systems, capabilities and/or process.
- To use existing and emerging engineering practice to deliver work plans, which improve systems and products and provide advice and services for the benefit of customers.
- To generate and present documentation and reports internally and externally in order to meet the needs of the customer, including; maintaining capability, integrity, standards; and/or communicating advice and knowledge and/or promoting reputation.
- To mentor and provide engineering advice to other team members to improve the effectiveness of the team.
- To carry out continuing professional development in line with current and future needs.
The role entails you being the key stakeholder and focal point delivering Hard and Soft Facilities Management Services to a small group of Establishments. You will work in partnership with the Industry Partner and others to deliver key tasks including providing assurance of service delivery and statutory compliance of the estate, providing key stakeholder engagement and feedback on industry partners delivery, providing performance management to ensure that the industry partner is delivering the correct level of service against agreed indicators and enabling issue resolution to ensure that site based delivery issues are resolved to maintain operational outputs against agreed requirements.
You will work closely with your immediate peers and the wider DIO community. ABOUT THE SERVICE DELIVERY TEAM DIO Regional Delivery (RD) Total Facilities Management (TFM) South East (SE) Region manages delivery of contracted facilities management services and other estates associated works to Ministry of Defence Establishments and Military users across the South East of England, including London. The remit includes both Hard and Soft services.
The key DIO functions are Contract Management and key relationship management with estate users, key suppliers and includes liaison with other MoD and DIO departments and work streams; in particular H&S, Construction and Engineering, Programme Development, Project Delivery and Commercial in order to maintain DIO outputs in support of Military Capability. Within the SE Regions Area (North), the Service Delivery Area focuses on supporting the delivery of the Hard and Soft infrastructure services to establishments in London in accordance with wider DIO SD TFM roles and responsibilities.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of an Engineer/Facilities Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP for the full job spec. Thank you