commissioning technician (ELECTRICAL BIASED
competitive hourly rate
4 on 4 off - asking for flexibility
RAIL AND EX FORCES
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC/SYSTEMS FAULT FINDING AMD TEST
I am looking for commissioning technician (o join a fantastic client of mine within the rolling stock industry.
Are you a trained commissioning technician with a rail background?
If so I have an Rolling Stock Technician ( role within Rolling Stock which could be very well suited for you.
As an commissioning technician (n you will need the below background / experience:
- Level 3 or higher qualification in electrical
- Be from a RAIL background
- Have the flexibility to work shifts, including nights and weekends
- Experience carrying out fault finding and diagnostic via laptop.
- Fault finding experience
- experience electrical hands on with high voltage experience
As a commissioning technician ( you will need to provide high level support which includes the following
- Carrying out detailed electrical fault finding & diagnostics
- Provide predominately electrical / electronics maintenance & repair
- Be able to rectify faults in an efficient manner on the key features of the train including Hvac, brakes, doors e.t.c
This is an excellent opportunity commissioning technician Rolling Stock Technician ( long term contract
If you are interested commissioning technician please contact Courtney Orion Electrotech or click "apply" below.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you