Device Employment Engineer
Our client is looking for a Device Deployment Engineer
The primary function of the role will be to build, test and deploy devices to all staff. There will also be a requirement to provide support to all users.
You will have experience of deploying devices to users, and have excellent customer service skills as you will be deploying and providing face to face training to users at handover.
You must also have excellent 1st and 2nd line technical skills to help resolve issues through the build and deployment process.
The role will be required to:
* To install, configure and test hardware and software components.
* Undertake handover training with staff
* Assist in the management of the asset register and auditing of system records.
* To log, monitor and resolve service desk calls within agreed service levels
* Provide 1st line and 2nd line support to our user base, with remote working available.
* To liaise with users, support services and third party suppliers.
* To carry out standard cleaning and routine maintenance procedures.
* Work within an ITIL service management framework Additional responsibilities:
* To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
* To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements To carry out duties efficiently and effectively
Qualities, Skills and Knowledge
Excellent communications with great interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Minimum of 5 years’ experience on an IT Service Desk
Knowledge of Office 365 and Citrix
Windows 10 trouble shooting • Knowledge of ITIL
Desirable to have knowledge of Local Government applications