Lead Contract Support (FTC) - Hemel Hempstead
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Lead Contract Support (FTC) to be based in Hemel Hempstead. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a comprehensive and flexible contract administration service to the account management and site supervision team on the client's site. They will maintain concise records of all engineering and commercial transactions, liaise regularly with client representative and oversee the Helpdesk and Contract Support.
Own and control all financial, administrative, and commercial aspects of the contract
Participate in internal management meetings and client meetings as appropriate
Prepare and issue reports as requested by contract management team. Reports include (but are not limited to):
- Weekly WIP review
- Open Purchase Orders
- Invoice Pool
- Jobs Billed in the Month
- Monthly Contract Review
- Monthly client KPI pack (Monthly Report)
- Keeping Cost plan / financial records up to date
Carry out all administrative tasks associated with the management of the contract, ensuring auditable trails are maintained. Tasks to include:
- Raising monthly submission / invoice to customer
- Maintaining records of all maintenance and extra work activities (quotes, service report sheets, POs etc)
- Raising of and updating Purchase Orders
- Supports the achievement of service delivery KPI's by actioning Work Orders / Reactive tasks quickly and efficiently
- Scanning & filing of service report sheets
- Maintaining holiday records
- Updating and maintaining personnel records including completed training
- Processing timesheet data
To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including:
- Correspondence and filing
- Minutes of meetings
- Preparation of reports and documentation (as referred to above)
- Subcontractor administration
To manage and support the Helpdesk team
- Liaise with Helpdesk regarding PPM and Reactive Task Reports
- Review Reactive/Helpdesk performance
- Conduct team appraisals
- Review team performance and feedback as necessary
- Deal with incoming calls / work orders / reactive tasks effectively and efficiently
A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent
Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook - intermediate to advance level
Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
Excellent verbal & good basic standard of written, communication skills
Self-motivated and systematic
Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent time management and organisational
Commitment to continuous improvement
Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
Committed to customer service delivery
Reliable and committed; confidential and discrete approach
Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
Be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE's core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry's top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune's "Most Admired Companies" for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CBRE."
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.