Office Manager | Executive Assistant
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Our client is one of the fastest growing connected technology organisations in Europe. With UK Headquarters and European offices in Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, and Spain.
Due to several acquisitions and growth their Chief Technical Officer is now seeking a highly organised, driven, and motivated Office Manager/ EA to work alongside him to look after the day to day running of the office. This is a diverse and varied role that you can make your own.
* Organising and arranging internal and external meetings
* Greeting guests and visitors
* Organising meeting refreshments and lunches
* Take pride in office appearance and operational.
* Manage cleaner, maintenance, health and safety and other contractors as required.
* Responsible for security systems, access control and fire systems
* Ordering of office supplies
* Keeping communal areas clean and tidy and ordering of shared refreshments etc
* Manage car park access and visitor access.
* Provide organisational and clerical support to MD and other managers.
* Support MD with business activities as required such as contract review, documentation, or processing of information.
* Attend management meetings and take minutes and follow up actions.
* Must be trustworthy and able to operate confidentially and with discretion.
* Must be able to work occasional additional hours as the business requires.
* Strong computer skills to organise online meetings and be able to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Self-driven and take pride in organisation and completing tasks.
You’ll be joining a fast-moving organisation that delivers unrivalled career packages, benefits and personal growth opportunities for the right individuals.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and although initially a 12-month contract there could be various opportunities as the company continues to grow