Hgv Class 1 Driver
Come and join us and be a part of one of the largest recruitment and transport companies in the UK!!
We have a fantastic opportunity for HGV Class 1 drivers for a well-established drinks and alcohol distribution centre in Runcorn, Merseyside.
Immediate starts available !!!
We are looking for Day and Night drivers
Monday to Friday contract.
Various start times and shifts available.
This work is ongoing throughout the year.
The work is on curtain side and there is very little interaction with the load, only to ensure the load is secure before transportation.
This vacancy is transporting kegs of beer, spirits and alcoholic beverages to depots within the clients nationwide network.
Nights £15.00/ £16.81
· General Haulage
· Depot to Depot
· Curtain side
· Trailer swaps and reverse on bay
· Up to 3 drops per day
· Average shift lengths 12-14 hours
· Various shift patterns available
. Assessment required before commencement of shift
· Ongoing contract
· Additional shifts available or on other contracts within Challenge
· Weekly payments
· CPC courses with Challenge Assessors
Driver must have the following
· Full UK HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least 6 Months and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365
· Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
· A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
· Good understanding of the working time directive
· Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
· Flexible approach to work
· Customer focused attitude
· A willingness to learn
The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV for our immediate attention or call (phone number removed)