Recruiter (6-Month Contract)
We are NFP, a four-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017 through 2020. We are a world-class, leading insurance broker and consultant that genuinely cares deeply about our employees' and clients' well-being. NFP believes in empowering the people we hire to be their best. We believe in personal relationships and a commitment to one another. For the company to succeed, our people need to succeed. So we never stop promoting learning opportunities. We challenge each other constantly. We combine all the best that our people have to offer and create a new best.
Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ Canadian, U.K and U.S. office locations. To learn more, please visit: .
About the Role
We're looking for an extraordinary Contract Recruiter with a customer-focused mentality and a passion for delighting clients and candidates. The focus of this contract is to drive candidate engagement strategies in an effort to identify and convert P&C passive/active candidates to hires.
The Recruiter will work in a close-knit, high-performing HR team in support of NFP Canada's Talent Acquisition function. Drawing from their experience in setting benchmarks and their prioritization skills to exceed our client's needs and the recruiter's relentless desire/ability to attract/convert the right kind of talent prospects for NFP.
Critical Business Objectives:
* Recruitment & Sourcing: Create innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent through a variety of search methods to include social media, internal databases, job boards, networking & referrals, Internet & Boolean searches, company targets, cold calling campaigns, professional industry organizations, and other search techniques, etc.
* Pre-screening & Interviews: Conduct candidate pre-screen interviews and partner with hiring managers, candidates & TA Coordinators on setting up interviews (Zoom, Teams, phone calls, etc.) for qualified candidates
* Relationship management & Collaboration: Establish and maintain strong candidate relationships to ensure positive representation of NFP's brand and reputation; educating candidates on the opportunity, NFP's culture and why NFP is an employer of choice. Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Leaders to keep them informed and engaged with the progression of the sourcing and outreach campaigns
* Data & Systems: Regularly track/update pipeline and interview activity to share with internal stakeholders. Maintain and provide additional support for HRIS and recruitment systems including the use of the recruiting module in UKG.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
* Strong TA Knowledge: Deep technical knowledge of sourcing/recruiting methodologies, tools, platforms, and approaches with the ability to tell a story in a way that speaks to the job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interest
* Exceptional Organizational, Prioritization & Planning Skills: Ability to manage time well in a high-volume, fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a developed sense of urgency and follow-through
* Detail-Oriented: Ability to give a task undivided attention and catch mistakes, errors, or changes
* Tenacity: An insatiable drive to win and the persistence to push beyond adversity to solve challenging and talent-focused business problems
* Strong Business Acumen: Ability to work successfully and professionally with all levels of candidates and internal stakeholders including the ability to comprehend business needs and structure
* Communication Skills: Strong written and oral communication (Bilingualism an asset)
* Tech-Savvy: A strong command of desktop computer skills with the ability to learn new software with ease
* Strong Work Ethics & Self-Governing: Ability to work autonomously in a remote environment with minimal supervision and make connections between cause and effect independently
Education and/or Experience:
* Typically, 4+ year(s) of proven full-cycle recruitment & sourcing experience in a high-volume environment
* Experience recruiting for search firm or corporate recruiting experience in the insurance brokerage industry strongly preferred
* Demonstrated experience in prescreening, interviewing, and candidate pipeline management
* Solid experience managing conflicting and competing priorities successfully
* Strong experience with MS suite of products especially Outlook, Excel & Word
* Prior experience with HRIS/ATS systems (Ultipro/UKG preferred)
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation package
* A Focus on Health & Wellness with an excellent EAP program
* Motivating work atmosphere and an opportunity for career development
* A global team of talent experts focused on building relationships, personal growth, industry innovation, and teamwork
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
COVID-19 Update: Please note in some locations we've activated work-from-home plans for our offices. Standard operating hours generally remain intact for offices in the remote environment. We continue to stand ready to serve the needs of our clients.