Recruitment Coordinator - Contract (4 months)
Responsible for assuring the optimal performance of the Applicant Tracking System
(ATS) and the Onboarding System, including administration and its functionality.
Accountable for the support of recruitment initiatives.
Responsible for identifying, sourcing, assessing and obtaining qualified pool of
candidates for open requisitions.
? Assist Talent Acquisition Manager and recruitment team on executing recruiting strategy
and ensures alignment with overall strategic plan and goals of the Company.
? Assist Talent Acquisition Manager in developing brand and enhance visibility of Company
as an employer of choice.
? Develop strong relationships with schools, colleges and universities and assist with
recruiting events such as career fairs, trade shows, open houses, etc.
? Participate in recruiting process improvements projects and provide administrative and
other HR support to Talent Acquisition team.
? Supports recruiting strategy and ensures alignment with overall strategic plan and goals of
? Develop strong relationships with internal clients to fulfill their hiring needs.
? Effectively consult with hiring managers to understand their talent needs.
? Develop and maintain a high volume of referrals and a strong candidate pipeline.
? Effectively manage and identify potential internal applicants.
? Screen candidate to assess skill & culture fit.
? Lead the candidate through the hiring process and onboarding to ensure a positive
* Education: College Diploma (Commerce or HR)
* Work Experience: 2-3 years of recruitment or HR experience
* Knowledge: Experience with HRIS; experience in industrial, heavy equipment or natural resources industries; specialization in recruitment of Trades and/or Sales roles; knowledge with social media recruiting; experience working across multiple geographies; competent with Microsoft Office; must be bilingual.
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation's leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries - to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional "perks." Highlights include:
* Commencing on you start date you are eligible for medical, dental, vision benefits
* Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers
* Our unique additional perks program includes exclusive discounts with variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program and more
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\ Together we get more done.