Commercial Insurance Administrator
Commercial Insurance AdministratorIpswich£15k - £17kOur major Broking Client has a new temporary opportunity for a Commercial Insurance Administrator to work in one of its busy teams dealing with some of its major clients.This roles would be suitable for individuals who are either looking to continue their Insurance career, keen to return to the industry or even Graduates and school leavers who have some administrative experience and are looking to start building a career within the Insurance sector.You would support the Broking teams in the day to day handling of accounts and provide prompt, accurate and efficient service to clients and markets.The main responsibilities of the role include:* Assist with all Insurance technical processing, to ensure timely and accurate cover for your Clients.
* Ensure timely resolution of queries and settlement of premiums.
* Produce all Insurance documentation and amendments, accurately and timely.
* Review, monitor and resolve technical questions from clients and underwriters.
* Liaise with Broking and Claims to ensure that the client’s interests are maintained.
* Ensure the requirements of external legislation and regulations, best practice and other compliance procedures are adhered to at all times.To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:* A desire to work with, serve and be as helpful as possible to clients
* Ability to build strong working relationships with others
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Determination and a willingness to adapt in order to deliver high quality results on time
* High quality standards and accuracy even with pressing deadlinesPlease note this is a fixed term contract, finishing in April 2019