Active Directory and Microsoft Senior Engineer / Architect
Active Directory and Microsoft senior engineer / Architect (Home working)
As part of the divestiture and organisation spin-off from CDK Global, the International business now needs to separate its core IT and hosting infrastructure. To that end, a number of separation projects have been identified that require additional architects and engineers to help deliver these activities.
As part of separating and/or redeploying core Microsoft environments, the following key projects need to be delivered:
* Separate a number of core Active Directory environments by designing and building replacement environments, before them migrating existing client systems.
* Architect and implement replacement core SCCM environment for patching, and possible software deployments.
* Design and implement core anti-virus functionality
* Architect and deliver an Azure VDI desktop solution
This key position will help lead and deliver these projects.
* Extensive experience in Active Directory design and implementation activities
* SCCM design and deployment experience
* Microsoft Defender Anti-virus experience
* Automation and PowerShell skills
* SSO, ADFS, DNS, and DHCP configuration
* Microsoft licensing techniques & Management