I am currently hiring for an IT Analyst (French-speaking) to work for a minimum of 12 months in Peris, France.
Here is the job description for the IT Analyst (French-speaking) position we have available:
- To act as a liaison between the business and technical teams| analyze and document business requirements| suggest design solutions to the assigned project team as per the business requirement.
- Suggest design solutions
- To participate and facilitate the walkthrough' to brief the Functional Specification mapping to Business Requirements
- To prepare the functional specification document and ensure completeness and storage
- To prepare and/or aid the preparation of test cases in line with functional requirements
- To understand the business requirements and map it to functional specifications
Additional requirement for the IT Analyst (French-speaking) position:
- Native or fluent French, and English at a business communication level
- Business Analysis - Leasing (alternatively mortgage, loans etc. if Leasing not available)
- Write functional and technical requirement
- Working with offshore team
- Candidate should have knowledge of AS400 (series)
- Knowledge working with Green-screen applications - that is a must - (iSeries, RPG preferred, Mainframe acceptable)
- Attending business requirement elicitation sessions and collaborating with business on prioritization
I am shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
These roles are suitable for an IT Analyst (French-speaking) who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in these positions, please submit your CV for consideration now!