IT Service Desk Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Wallsend for a 1st line Service
Desk Specialist on an initial 12 month contract. You will be
supporting users ensuring technical issues and incidents are dealt
with or escalated to the right party. Communication skills are
essential as is the ability to work flexibly on a shift basis.Responsibilities:
• Answering incoming calls within an appropriate time frame, to a high
level of customer service.
• Take responsibility for the resolution of 1st line faults
• Logging calls accurately
• Allocate and chase closure on calls.
• Follow all internal processes to ensure service activity targets are
• Working within the team to build relationships with colleagues and
• Awareness of relevant technology and products.
• Appropriate escalation of incidents and requests to the Service Desk
Team leaders.Ideally you will be familiar with Active Directory, Exchange and
Windows 7.The Helpline currently operates Monday to Friday 07:00am to 17:30pm
and Saturday &Sunday 07:00am to 17:00pm, including bank holidays. The
ICT Helpline team, therefore, work shifts to support these service
hours and the team is financially compensated accordingly