IT Service Desk Senior Analyst - 2 month FTC
Closing date: Sunday 24th June 23:55pmSalary: £25,000 - 29,000Contract: 2 month fixed term contract initially -with the possibility to be extendedAre you an organised and experienced individual looking to develop your Senior Service Desk Analyst career at the world’s leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research?We are looking for a self-motivated individual to...* Work with the Customer Service Manager and Service Assurance Team to embed a customer-focused Service Desk approach to provide all CRUK end users to an optimal level of first line support.
* Ensure that all requests from users are handled promptly and effectively such that agreed service levels are met; pro-actively ensuring that users receive appropriate personal advice and guidance, and make effective use of the facilities available to them.
* Work with the Incident and Problem Manager to liaise with support teams and ensures the team keep customers informed about progress; and to provide quality data/documentation as an input to Incident tracking.
* Maintain an awareness of scheduled Technology & Change works and potential impact to users and keep the service desk team appraised – including attending the Change Advisory Board.
* Assume operational responsibility of the team, including (but not limited to) the management and distribution of the team’s day-to-day workload, rota, escalations and knowledge management.An exciting temporary opportunity for an experienced Senior Service Desk analyst to assist in supporting the Service Desk team for 2 months has been created to support us during a busy period.Join our collective force and help us lead the way through your:* Ability to supervise and motivate a team, knowledge and understanding of the ITIL framework - in particular Incident and Problem.
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
* A broad understanding of all MS Office and Windows Operating Systems.
* Experience Supporting a Virtual EnvironmentOur passion, determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you’ll be constantly striving to streamline current processes whilst ensuring the Service desk can provide an unbeatable level of customer service to Cancer Research UK. You will need the skills to communicate successfully with customers and be the first point of contact for all IT Related queries.If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.Please click here for full job description: https://(url removed)/cancer-research-uk-2/it-service-desk-senior-analyst/At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park