SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT – LIEGE (12 MONTHS +)
SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT – LIEGE (12 MONTHS +)My client, based in Liège, is looking for a Solution Architect with experience in the insurance industry to join them on a long term basis, primarily working on the implementation of Guidewire.Responsibilities:* Understanding the requirements on a business level and translating this into IT solutions
* Drive web front-end application design ensuring integration with security infrastructure and back-end legacy applications.
* Drive the integration from a business and technical perspectives with new back-end package, Guidewire, acquired to replace the existing legacy back-end system.
* Ensuring support of IT solution within the IT organization (technology experts, IT architecture community)
* Working across multiple projects as solution architect, leading teams who may be working on GDPR, CRM or DWH projects as wellRequirements:* Experience working with a unified software delivery process
* Experience with Guidewire software
* Knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial
* Knowledge of SOA
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Experience as an architect in the insurance industry is key
* Experience with agile development
* Fluent in English, ideally with FrenchDETAILS* LOCATION: LIEGE
* DURATION: 12 MONTHS+
* START DATE: ASAPInterview slots are available within the next 7 days. If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call on +32 (0)2 320 12 57. Please pass this advert on to anyone who might be interested.Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law