Lead Electronics Engineer
Lead Electronics Engineer - Contract – West MidlandsAmoria Bond are looking for an Lead Electronics Engineer, based in Staffordshire on an initial 6months contract, with the likelihood of long term extensions. You will be responsible for leading a multidisciplined electronics team to deliver against project requirements.This opportunity provides the successful applicant the opportunity to work for an internationally recognised consultancy that has a global reach and prestigious clients within the UK and over seas.Due to the nature of this role, candidates should currently hold security clearance to SC level or be eligible to obtain clearance.The successful Lead Electronics Engineer will be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills:-Key Responsibilities:- Lead a multidiscipline team of engineers against project deadlines
- Able to make engineering decisions to move projects forward
- Electronics background including design, simulation and test
- Right first time mentality
- Good understanding of process and techniques for complex electronics designs
-Comfortable in a customer facing situation, meetings, presentations etc.Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly or call (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). This is an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place this at short notice.As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.Disclaimer:
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role