Business Intelligence Developer
My client based in central Leeds currently require the services of a BI Developer to work on a contract which will initially run until 31st March 2018.Please be advised before applying the client is within the Public Sector, however, this role is deemed to be OUTSIDE of IR35. Please forward me a recent CV if you would like to discuss the roleWe are looking for a Highly knowledgeable and experienced BI Developer, with a proven track-record of delivering data warehouse BI and reporting solutions using the full Microsoft SQL/BI stack to a support a major new business intelligence project, to automate reporting of financial and operational data. This will include the following duties:Essential Skills:* Expert in the Microsoft BI Stack, including Microsoft SQL Server 2012, MS SQL Integration Services, MS SQL Analysis Services (Tabular Model), and MS SQL Reporting Services.
* Able to analyse business requirements, document functional and technical specifications, and develop Data Warehouse and Tabular Model to support business need.
* Knowledge and understanding of the Enterprise Data warehouse architecture and dimensional design.
* Develop ETLs using SSIS to combine data from a variety of data sources from spreadsheets to enterprise systems.
* Develop Tabular Model using SSAS
* Develop reports and dashboards using SSRSExperienced in the following* Development using Visual Studio, SSMS, SSDT
* T-SQL (scripting stored procedures, functions, and views)
* SharePoint 2013 (Integrated with SSRS)
* Agile development
* Database optimisation and performance tuningDesirable Skills:* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Data Management and Analytics (or similar)
* Self-service BI reporting such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.This person will be based within the business area working directly with the business intelligence programme and officers engaged with the production of performance information. They will be required to follow the clients development best practice and work with the team of permanent developers to ensure hand over of a fully supportable productRullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy