Kitchen Fitter / Plumber
Temp to Perm Contract
Company Van and Fuel card
This is a Temporary contract to work with in social housing throughout Leicester.
They are looking for someone to start on a temporary contract as a Kitchen Fitter / Plumber.
The successful candidate will be carrying out:
• 1st Fix plumbing alterations
• 2nd fix plumbing
• Domestic central heating alterations
• Gas is not required
To be successful for the role as a Kitchen Fitter / Plumber you must have:
• Driving license own transport and Tools
• Plumbing, Tiling, Patch Plastering abilities
• Previous work experience within the social housing sector is a bonus
In return the Kitchen Fitter / Plumber will receive.
• 24/7 service from our staff
• Weekly pay, (Always on time)
To apply for this role as a Kitchen Fitter / Plumber call (phone number removed) and ask for Ryan Hinsley