Our client a leading tech company are currently in need of an administrator to support their sales team - the role is on a contract basis for 3 months.
* General administrative tasks, such as answering overflow telephone calls from clients or other departments, managing spreadsheets and analysing reports.
* Assisting in the processing of expenses and the full end-to-end management of client gifting.
* Contributing to the organisation and successful execution of client and team events, on top of and arranging corporate travel on behalf of team members
* Managing the group mailboxes for multiple front office team, acting as the first line of resolution for simple enquiries and escalating complex enquiries to the relevant team member.
* Preparing and distributing statements to clients on request.
* Routing newly registered clients to their assigned account manager at the point that they complete registration, helping to smooth the client journey.
* Booking adhoc for clients according to their instructions using systems and bank platforms.
* Taking ownership of any change requests submitted by the team, tracking and updating the status of these until resolved.
* Troubleshooting and answering questions from clients using our online platform, and our new product.
* A real can-do attitude, with exceptional attention to detail and numeracy.
* A customer service driven mind-set
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
* Great communication skills
* Experience using the full MS Office suite, including Outlook and Excel, specifically.
* Some interest or experience in financial markets, payments, technology and/or the ecommerce sector would be very beneficial
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone