Business Analyst, Dealing Automation
This key role is for a mixed PM/BA. He/she will be responsible for leading the workstream Automation to automate trade order routing across the company's AMG's GNM locations. The project is currently in PoC state with one region. This project is global and the role holder will be responsible to work across BT resources in each GNM location.
- The overall experience of over 10 years in business analysis and large scale projects management.
- Front Office domain expertise.
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective.
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
- Evidence of ability to support key strategic decisions.
- Delivery of large scale complex projects at pace, developing high performing interchanging teams to support delivery at each stage.
- Strong people and team management experience.
- Proven implementation, change management and benefits realization experience.
General Skills & Experience
- Project management skills and experience and knowledge of the project life cycle.
- Business Analysis skills and knowledge of requirements management/solution design as well as change and implementation activities for high complexity and scale projects from initiation to closure.
- Experience in working in a banking environment and change projects.
- Understanding of asset management industry with a focus on Front Office/Dealing.
- Evidence of strong communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation, or consulting activities.
- Experience in managing large teams and resources located remotely.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Responsibility for leading a workstream to automate trade order routing across various dealing desks.
- Automation of trade order routing using tools from Bloomberg AIM and at least one other vendor.
- Experience in the Front Office dealing environments, with Bloomberg rule builder/algo wheel being a plus.
- Experience in identifying parameters for automation (eg ADV, liquidity, etc).
- Experience in assessing and testing vendor solutions incl. Bloomberg's algo wheel.
- Experience in defining optimal execution policies.
- Experience in defining a framework for monitoring the effectiveness of automation.