Tester £400 per day (6 Months+ / Option of working from Remote / Outside IR35)
Length of contract: 6 months+
Greenfield project! Opportunity to work in a small team to test and deliver a series of projects that will sit at the heart of a new system for the transport industry. You will be working alongside a small dev and UX team in a, long established, non-corporate and friendly agency outside of IR35 with a flat organizational structure that doesn’t care about titles and hierarchy.
·London, Bristol or Cornwall.
·Full option of working from remote.
·Extensive experience with System Integration Testing
·Extensive experience with hands on application Testing
·Experience of supporting the delivery of multiple projects concurrently
·Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
·Ability to clearly define the test scripts and linking them to the requirements
·Ability to clearly define the issues/defect raised along with evidence to support for issue resolutions.
·Knowledge of testing processes and an understanding of how these fits within an overall project life cycle.
·UK based during the working week
·Fluent in English
·Experience of working in a mixed team of developers
Desirable/Nice to have
·Used to Agile working methodologies
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Business Analyst – Rates Technology
MUST HAVES (PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE BELOW)
• Lead Analyst/Manager level role requiring more than 10 years experiences in a financial services firm
• Prior business analysis or project management experience
• Experience in python or .NET (C# preferred) background, with good understanding of IT fundamentals
• Engineering or Mathematics background is preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with front-office stakeholders
• Proven ability to conduct research/analysis, organize findings and build plans
• Knowledge of financial markets and Risk management
• Exposure to Fixed income (including Derivatives) products
• Experience of working with virtual teams will be preferred
• Experience of delivering projects for the Latin American Markets is preferred.
• Educational Level: Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters is preferred
Working with the Trading Businesses to deliver large-scale projects
• Managing relationships with various stakeholders (Desk Heads, Business managers, Quants, Other technology teams)
• Defining business requirements, functional specification and technical specifications
• Drive adoption of new quant models including validation of Risk valuations
• Building and rolling out new products in the Risk Management systems
• Improving development processes: Includes testing deliverables and reviewing Controls
• Improving the Engineering of the Technology platform
Length of contract: 2 years
up to 600 per day
We are looking for a number of Senior Developers / Architects for a Software House based in London.
You MUST have minimum of 10 years of experience in the following skills:
Greenfield project! Opportunity to work in a small team to build a design and engineer a customer account management solution using open standards that will sit at the heart of a new system for the transport industry.
• Symfony framework
• PHP 7
• Codeigniter 3
• Agile methodologies
• SOAP API services