High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) needed – Hammersmith
High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) needed – Hammersmith and Fulham SecondaryAn Academy in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham require a HLTA with experience working with students with ASD is required a September startTradewind are recruiting! Are you a Secondary trained Teaching Assistant with over 6 years’ experience looking for a new challenge with responsibilities? If the answer to that questions is Yes, then this may be the career for you!Tradewind is currently recruiting a HLTA for a secondary school located in Hammersmith and Fulham to work with mainstream students across Key stage 3, 4 and 5 with autism.The school works hard to make any staff, temporary or permanent, feel welcome and part of the family. Their belief is to have an innovative and creative learning environment in hopes to get students excited about education!This academy has an inspirational community of learning and achievement with high expectations and high aspirations, underpinned by a culture of “no excuses”. They are guided by Christian values, the Academy seeks to bring out the best in everyone, as they strive for excellence in all that they do. No student will be left behind as they are provided with the skills required for life and work in the 21st century.The job…We are looking for Experienced HLTA's. All applicants must be/have …
Must have experience as a TA and HLTA
• Must hold a HLTA qualification or equivalent,
• Must be able to provide 2 references from last employer,
• Must be able to demonstrate a 10-year employment/education history.
The school is located a short walk from South-eastern line train stationThe school has recently been renovated which makes it an ideal learning environment for the students. The students are well behaved, and the school always tends to perform very well on their yearend exams. Its grounds are very beautiful and I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time at this wonderful educational institution.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join us and be successful in this HLTA role you will need to:
• Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as HLTA position in Hammersmith and Fulham or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on (Apply online only) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer