Are you a KS1 Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in a Central London school? Tradewind are recruiting! We have an excellent Primary School in Hammersmith and Fulham looking for September 2018.Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, motivated KS1 Teacher to join a Primary School based in Hammersmith and Fulham for a September 2018 start. This is a full-time Permanent role and the salary will be Inner London scale £28946 - £47771.This is a diverse and friendly Primary Academy based in Hammersmith and Fulham. This post is at a Roman Catholic Primary school which has an Executive Headteacher that brings a wide range of expertise. They have a caring and dedicated team of staff who work hard to ensure that the pupils receive the best education possible. Aside from the core subjects of English, Maths and RE, the curriculum includes an art specialist delivering high quality lessons to all classes, sports coaches delivering lessons to the whole school from Nursery to Year 6.We are looking for:- A KS1 Teacher that is driven to achieve excellence with the students in their care.
- A candidate that has relevant experience in KS1. Proven ability in delivering great results in a KS1 setting.
- Someone that can live and breathe the school ethos to ensure all reach their full potential.
- A committed, hardworking and personable Teacher that is confident in delivering high quality lessons.This is a role for a KS1 Teacher, at a school that will continue to grow and where many opportunities will arise for progression.The school based in Hammersmith and Fulham. The school is easily accessed from the district line and other train routes in under 10 mins. Parking isn’t available but access to a bike lock up is also available.In return to the successful KS1 Teacher the school offers:A friendly environment where staff are valued for the contribution they make. The staff work as part of a team and have a feeling of togetherness which creates a really good vibe in the school. Staff that are committed and give their all every day will fit in well with the other motivated staff in this setting.By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this KS1 Teacher role you will need to:- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick “Apply Now” to get your application started for the role of KS1 Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on (Apply online only) /We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community